Strategic Advantage: Improve satisfaction, deepen relationships, reduce attrition.
Life events such as marriage, birth of a child or retirement often cause financial stress which could be greatly reduced if the customer were to receive financial guidance and possibly new products or services from their financial institution. Until today, the bank or credit union lacked the ability to know, in near real-time, when their customers were experiencing such events.
Castle Life Event Alerts: Continuously monitor your customer file against a national database to identify customers experiencing one or more significant life events. What’s more, Castle provides an automated approach that guides your bankers through an effective and consistent engagement with your customers that is designed to:
- Elevate your customer service perception
- Enhance trusted adviser status by enabling your bankers to engage your customers in a conversation that can help to resolve unknown issues and heighten customer satisfaction
- Deepen relationships
- Reduce defensible attrition
- Fully automated
- Supported with turnkey marketing communications to support banker outreach if desired
Castle Works: Key highlights from a recent case study are noted below:
Bankers, on average, invested just 35-minutes per week engaging with solution-selected customers to drive significant results:
- A response rate of more than 10%, at a cost of less than $.49 each
- 31% made contact-record updates (email, phone, address and more), while
- 13% resulted in new sales opportunities
Over the course of the year, such performance is projected to result in:
- Over 2,200 contact-record updates
- Nearly 1,000 sales opportunities
- Learn more about trigger-based marketing: Life Event Triggered Marketing
- Request an Opportunity Assessment for your organization
- Download our Case Study
Contact Us Now to learn how the Castle Live-Event Alerts can benefit your organization.